Sunday, January 31, 2010

Gonna have to quit writing these notes lol

First off let me let yall know that everything is fine. CHloe is still doing very good. They did another echo and said that structurally everythign still looks good (besides the VSD being there and having surgery haha) but even those look fine lol. He said her cardiac output and left ventrical are just a little wimpy. which will all get better with time. It kinda broke me a little cause I have been able to be so strong this whole time but I just feel let down cause we thought we were fixing to go to a room and now we have to stay another night in the ICU. just so they can monitor more closely but still just like another knife in the heart to me. I know God is here and with us. I know God is incontrol and that He will prevail. I know that God will get glory, honor, and praise out of our situation. It is just so so so hard. Please pray for strength for Jami and me. Please pray that we will seek God's will and lean on him. So that we don't make ourselves feel like we are alone. Cause we know we are not alone. We know that God is right here with us guiding our every move, word, and even our every breath. Help us to remember that the anchor of God has always held for us in the past and that we will always overcome with God leading us. and that the Anchor of God will always hold forever and ever amen.

As my mom always told me "it's just character building"...and like I said to her everytime "I have enough character". lol
I love you all. thank you agian for yalls continued prayers

No comments:

Post a Comment