Wednesday, February 10, 2010

lol I just looked at the dates of all my notes I had written

lol I just noticed I left yall hanging on several key days after big events. soooo.... ooooopppppssss on that. but I know yall still love me and understand cause I was a little preoccupied during that time lol.

Also, if and when I dont put up any new posts just assume that everythign is OK. No News Is Good News. :) and as soon as i rememember to put stuff up i will. or i will send out texts to several people and they can forward it on to everyone else. so if you do get a text message from me FORWARD IT hahahaha. no i havent sent any out yet so dont worry you're not out of the loop and no you're not in trouble :)

Oh, Also for any of yall that have friends/family that have the internet but not facebook I have a blog that we are gonna try and keep up as well with the same notes as we do on here so anyone can read/forward anything I put on there as well I believe http://daddysbraveheart.blogspot.com/

We love yall so very much.
Christopher and Jami

The ANchor Holds
JOhn 16:33

No comments:

Post a Comment